- Reported 2017 IFRS net income attributable to SNC-Lavalin shareholders of $382.0 million, or $2.34 per diluted share, compared to $255.5 million, or $1.70 per diluted share, in 2016.
- 2017 adjusted net income from E&C(1) of $351.3 million, or $2.15 per diluted share, an increase of 55.2% compared to 2016.
- Q4 2017 adjusted net income from E&C(1) of $137.8 million, or $0.78 per diluted share, an increase of 87.6% compared to Q4 2016.
- Strong operating cash flow of $376.2 million in Q4 2017.
- Delivered an adjusted E&C EBITDA(7) margin of 8.6% in Q4 2017 and 6.9% for the full year, compared to our Operational Excellence target of 7%.
- 2018 Outlook: adjusted diluted EPS from E&C(2) in the range of $2.60 to $2.85 and adjusted consolidated diluted EPS(5) in the range of $3.60 to $3.85, revised in consideration with IFRS 15 revenue recognition criteria.
To watch Neil Bruce comment on SNC-Lavalin's fourth quarter and year-end 2017 financial results, click here.
To watch Neil Bruce talk about the vision and 2018 priorities for SNC-Lavalin, click here.
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (TSX:SNC) today announces its results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2017.
“We are very pleased with our 2017 performance. Through the acquisition of Atkins, the largest and most transformative in our history, we continued to deliver on our strategic growth objectives while positioning the Company for future opportunities. We divested certain non-core and low growth businesses, further de-risked our business model and applied tighter governance mechanisms to proactively manage our project portfolio,” said Neil Bruce, President and Chief Executive Officer, SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. “The integration of the Atkins business continues to progress well and will be fully completed in 2018. We have a positive outlook on growth and confidence in delivering on our 2020 vision. Our backlog is supported by a healthy pipeline of prospects across our sectors and geographies, as well as revenue synergies from our business development efforts in our enlarged group. Our recent selection as a preferred proponent for the Montreal light rapid transit system underscores the quality of our organic prospects and bolsters our reputation as the leader in infrastructure in Canada.” READ MORE