CAE OneWorld 2020 (cae.com/caeoneworld2020) will be available online starting on July 8th and is free to all attendees who register (caeoneworld2020.com/registration/).
“The impacts of COVID-19 have been far-reaching, and that includes the traditional interaction we have with customers and industry partners at global tradeshows and events around the world,” said Heidi Wood, interim Group President, Defence and Security, CAE. “Despite the turmoil caused by the pandemic, we have persisted in supporting our military customers, come up with alternative training approaches, and continued development of new products and digital technologies. The CAE OneWorld virtual conference and tradeshow is our opportunity to reconnect with our stakeholders by delivering virtual presentations, demonstrations and insights that should prove interesting and informative.”
CAE OneWorld 2020 will include the following conference presentations:
- Digital technologies and innovations in training – delivered by Philippe Perey, Head of Technology for CAE Defence & Security
- CAE Trax Academy and transforming pilot training – delivered by Steve Davis, Senior Manager, Instructional Systems Group, CAE USA
- COVID-19: Supporting our customers during the pandemic – delivered by Joe Armstrong, Vice President of Global Business Operations, Products and Solutions, CAE
In addition, CAE OneWorld will feature a discussion with CAE Defence & Security executive leadership that includes Heidi Wood, interim Group President, Defence and Security; Ray Duquette, President and General Manager, CAE USA; and Marc-Olivier Sabourin, Vice President and General Manager – International.
The CAE OneWorld virtual tradeshow will also include demonstrations on a range of products and capabilities offered by CAE. These demonstrations will include either a narrated walkthrough or introductory video from one of CAE’s subject matter experts followed by additional presentation and video content. The product and capability areas featured will be:
- CAE Trax Academy – Pilot training continuum
- CAE Medallion MR e-Series Visual System
- Naval training solutions
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) training solutions
- Mission support solutions
- Aeromedical evacuation training
Finally, ahead of the CAE OneWorld virtual conference and tradeshow, leaders from each of CAE’s business units will participate in a podcast titled: COVID-19 and new perspectives on training – thoughts from CAE leadership in Civil Aviation, Defence and Healthcare. The podcast can be heard beginning on June 29th here: cae.com/cae-defence-security-podcast and will also be available as part of CAE OneWorld 2020 on July 8th.