Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting ("AGM") of the Canadian Business Council Abu Dhabi will be held on Wednesday, 27 June 2018 at 6:30pm, Hilton Abu Dhabi for the following purposes:
- Report from the Board of Directors on activities in the past year.
- Receive the annual financial accounts and accompanying audit report from the auditors and, if deemed advisable, to approve the financial accounts.
- Re-appoint Deloitte & Touche as auditors for the financial year ending 30 April 2019.
- Elect new members of the Board of Directors to fill five (5) vacant positions.
- Approve the constitutional changes endorsed by the Board of Directors.
Please find below the related documents regarding Election of Board of Directors and Proposed Constitutional Changes:
- Call for Nominations
- Board Nomination Form
- CBC Constitution
- Proposed Constitutional Changes
Date: Wednesday, 27 June 2018
Time: 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Place : Hilton Abu Dhabi
CBC Members: FREE
Non-CBC Members: 100 AED
*Price includes VAT and one free drink and canapes.
By order of the Board of Directors,
Pursuant to the CBC's Constitution, only members in good standing (i.e. who have paid their membership fees) are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting. Members who are entitled to vote but cannot be present may appoint a proxy to vote and attend in their place. Please contact the CBC at 02 626 8663 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to appoint a proxy.