Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting ("AGM") of the Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi will be held on Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 6:30pm, Bab Al Qasr Hotel for the following purposes:
- Report from the Board of Directors on activities in the past year.
- Receive the annual financial accounts and accompanying audit report from the auditors and, if deemed advisable, to approve the financial accounts. (click here)
- Re-appoint Baker Tilly as auditors for the next financial year.
- Approve the constitutional amendments (click here)
- Elect new members of the Board of Directors to fill four (4) vacant positions.
Meet the Candidates: (Please click here to view the profile of each candidate).
Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2019
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Place : Bab Al Qasr Hotel Abu Dhabi
For CBC Members only
By order of the Board of Directors,
Secretary to the Board
Pursuant to the CBC's Constitution, only members in good standing (i.e. who have paid their membership fees up to June 19, 2019) are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting. Members who are entitled to vote but cannot be present may appoint a proxy to vote and attend in their place. Please contact the CBC at 02 626 8663 or email: email@example.com for details on how to appoint a proxy.
Please click here to download the proxy form.