Ai Everything is the Year’s Most Anticipated and Empowering AI Summit for Governments, Businesses, Social Enterprises & the Creative Economy (www.ai-everything.com).
30 April – 01 May 2019, Dubai World Trade Centre – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AUGMENTING THE WORLD’S HAPPINESS
The global AI phenomenon will create a new world order, and the UAE Strategy for Artificial Intelligence 2031 envisions the country to become a world leader in AI by 2031, creating opportunities and generating up to $90 billion in extra growth.
Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President & Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and hosted by the UAE’s National Program for Artificial Intelligence launched by the Minister of State for AI, the Ai Everything Summit is a culmination of the UAE and the world’s mission to promote initiatives, collaborations, partnerships and breakthroughs in the field of AI, and to foster positive impact on governments, businesses, social enterprises and humankind.
At Ai Everything, the year’s most anticipated AI summit, we set out to unite the divided conversations in AI.
ABOUT Ai Everything
- Exhibition – Summit – Academy
- 80 Countries – 100+ AI Companies & Startups
- 9 Industry Verticals – 39 Solution Sectors
- 130+ Leaders on Stage – 100+ Hours of Power Talks
- Workshops with Stanford University, INSEAD, Expedia, Big Innovation Centre & Dataiku
- Features: Kaggle Days Dubai, Ai Everything Supernova Challenge (Startup Pitch Competition) and Brave Awards
- Future Societies 5.0, the First Law Enforcement Forum on AI presented by Dubai Police
To know more and register, visit www.ai-everything.com
30 April – 01 May 2019, Dubai World Trade Centre (Za’abeel Halls 1, 2 &3) – Dubai, UAE
Tuesday 30 April: 9:30am to 6:00pm – Wednesday 1 May: 9:30am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 30 April: 10:00am to 5:00pm – Wednesday 1 May: 10:00am to 5:00pm
#AiEverything #AiEverything2019 #FutureSocieties
CBC members get 30% discount on the passes for the Summit conferences. Register now.
Please contact to CBC office at: email@example.com to receive the registration code.