View the recording of the webinar HERE.
Join the Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi in collaboration with Al Masaood Group for a live webinar on organizational impact of COVID-19 on business and employees.
Meiraj Hussain, Head of Corporate Support and Group HR of Al Masaood Group will discuss the following topics:
Meiraj Hussain, Head of Corporate Support & Group HR, Al Masaood Group
- What actions has Al Masaood taken to minimize impact on business and employees?
- How has the business continued to service clients during the epidemic?
- How has Al Masaood complied with government mandates regarding home working, restrictions on movements and reduced manpower at sites and offices?
- What lessons has the company learned regarding employee engagement, handling risks and how to treat employees?
- The myth about “seeing is believing” for leaders and how staff productivity has changed permanently.
- How leading in a post Covid-19 world will differ.
- How will the Covid-19 epidemic impact an employer's brand, values and ability to retain and attract talent in a post Covid-19 world?
- What advice would Al Masaood have for other companies ?
Meiraj joined Al Masaood as Group Head of Human Resources in 2017, bringing over 20 years of professional experience as HR Leader across multiple industries such as Automotive, FMCG, Manufacturing, IT, Services, Real Estate and Trading. Prior to joining Al Masaood, Meiraj has managed the Human Resources function in both multinational corporations and family-owned businesses across UK, Europe and Middle East.
In his current role, Meiraj places great emphasis upon talent management, employee-experience, high performance culture and leadership excellence development. He is an advocate of building progressive work culture where trust is the backbone of relationships and creating a workplace wherein employee empowerment and engagement plays a crucial role. Meiraj strongly believes in the digitization of systems and processes, thus, leading to better business results. Moreover, Meiraj has played an extensive role in the Emiratization initiative with Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization (MoHRE) to ensure top-tier UAE Nationals are recruited and retained within Al Masaood, consequently resulting Al Masaood to become proud Platinum Partner with MoHRE.
Moderator: Dhia Hussain, Board Director of CBC Abu Dhabi
- CBC members and non-CBC members: Complimentary
Participating Business Councils:
- Italian Business Council
- Pakistan Business Professional Council
- Swiss Business Council