Join the Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi for a live webinar in collaboration with Xpontential Talks on Exponential Crisis needs an Exponential Response. Thriving in the Future!
The waves of disruption are taking over and transforming the world exponentially, in every aspect of our lives, technologically, socially, environmentally and economically. The COVID crisis just accelerated it. The time has come to make a decision – Transform or be transformed!
We will look at the impact of;
- Trust & ethics, social capital & goodwill and the impact of collective intelligence & consciousness during and beyond the COVID crisis.
- Exponential dynamics and technology and how it is really impacting us including some megatrends
- Scenario analysis to survive & thrive -
- 3-6 months ( oxygen mask/resourcefulness phase!),
- 6-12 months (the resilience/reinvention phase), most relevant and likely to focus on.
- 12 months+ ( transform or die!)
- New opportunities, new industries, new business models to embrace to thrive.
- The brain, intelligence and creativity – Our Final Frontier. What do our kids need.
This is the time you need to be Future Fit, Future Ready & Future Proofed. This webinar will gives you a distinct edge, a lead in the market. It will make your job relevant and future proofed. It gives you the toolkit to thrive in this new world.
Futurist, CEO, Finance & Media Professional, Entrepreneur, & International Speaker.
Tariq is currently the Co-Founder/CEO of Xponential, a “Future Readiness” & foresight platform which enables & executes transformational methodology and concepts to create “exponential organizations” for the future. www.eqxponential.com and www.xponentialtalks.com. He is also the Founder/CEO of MAD Talks Group in 2016, an integrated digital media and visual storytelling platform, focused on the future of leadership, innovation & 10x thinking. www.madtalks.com
Please click here to learn more about Tariq Qureishy.
David Laliberte, Executive Director, Legal, Digital 14 LLC
David Laliberte is a corporate lawyer with more than 18 years of experience across the telecommunications, media and technology industries. His broad areas of expertise include corporate governance, intellectual property law, technology law, strategic planning, regulatory compliance and privacy.
Please click here to learn more about David Laliberte.
- CBC members and non-CBC members: Complimentary
Participating Business Councils:
- Australian Business Group Abu Dhabi
- British Business Group Abu Dhabi
- Canadian Business Council Abu Dhabi
- French Business Group Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Business Professional Council
- Swiss Business Council Abu Dhabi