The Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi is pleased to support the live webinar: The Dubai Advantage - Health Sector Opportunities hosted by CBC Dubai and Northern Emirates.
This webinar will provide participants with an overview of the current healthcare ecosystem and opportunities available in the healthcare ecosystem in Dubai.
Colliers International Healthcare Analysis revealed that healthcare spending in the UAE is expected to reach US$2.4 billion by 2025 and $3.6 billion by 2030 and the UAE ranks in the world’s top 20 for healthcare spending per capita.
Due to its world-class infrastructure, central global position and excellent healthcare services, Dubai has become the hub for medical tourism in the Middle East. Combined with expected population growth the medical industry has thrived and prior to recent events the predicted value of the UAE healthcare market was set to reach 19.5 billion by 2020.
A large section of DHA’s Dubai Health Strategy 2021 focuses on innovation such as 3D Modelling, Robotic Pharmacy, Digitisation, Health Apps and Smart Fitness.
Among many best-in-class hospitals and clinics, Dubai is also home to the world's largest medical free zone, Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC).
The Dubai Health industry presents a growth opportunity and companies interested in expanding their businesses offshore and/or diversification through accessing high-potential new markets are invited to gain insight from the various presentations.
Several VIP speakers will kick off the program and a Q & A period will be offered at the end.
- Moderator: Dr. Andrew Padmos, President & CEO of the Royal College International
- Compliments from UAE Diplomat to Canada – HE Ambassador Fahad Saeed Al Raqbani, UAE Ambassador to Canada
- Keynote address by Senior Dubai FDI Official – CEO, H.E. Fahad AlGergawi
- An export snapshot by Dubai Exports Official – CEO, H.E. Saed Al Awadi
Featured presenters include:
- Dubai Health Authority – Dr. Mohammad Abdulgader Al Redha, Director, PMO, Health Informatics & Smart Health
- Dubai Science Park - Marwan Abulaziz Janahi, Managing Director
- Dubai Healthcare City – Farhad Seddiq, Director of Marketing and Communication
- Dubai FDI Dubai Advantage Presentation – Ibrahim Ahli, Director Promotion Dept.
- Closing remarks – CABC – Scott Jolliffe, Executive Director
- CBC members and non-CBC members: Complimentary