In line with the themes of COP28, the Canadian Business Council Abu Dhabi is hosting a gala dinner for the ages!
Celebrating distinguished Canadian and U.A.E. companies in Abu Dhabi, this gala will feature a sumptuous four-course dinner, incredible prizes, and captivating entertainment provided by the Lady J Band that will touch your heart, vibrate your soul, and move your feet!
Incredible prizes to be won:
- Two economy tickets offered by Air Canada
- Samsung tablet
- 5-start hotel stay with breakfast
- Brunch and dinner package for two, and many more...
Don't miss this inspiring and memorable event.
We thank our sponsors and prize donors for supporting our Maple Leaf Ball.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Download our packages in this link. Contact Marte Flaaten at email@example.com +971 50 297 9770
Entertainment, featuring Lady J Band.
Lady J combines the best-loved jazz standards with reimagined pop tunes and funky soul, to take audiences on a good-vibes-only musical journey that is elegant, yet funky.
Born and raised in Quebec, Lady J and partner Felix Frechette (guitar) have performed more than 2700 shows together since teaming up in 2006. Residents of Dubai since 2015, they continue to perform hundreds of shows together each year, and are thrilled to be joined by Andy Lynn on keys, and Alex Gil on drums for a full band experience.
Together, the Band create contemporary vibes with an old soul. Be prepared to sing along, bob your head, and move your feet!
Date: Saturday, 16 September 2023
Timing: 6:00pm till late
Venue: Marriott Al Forsan Hotel Abu Dhabi
Dresscode: Black-tie / national dress
- CBC members: AED 475
- Non-CBC members: AED 575
- Table of 10 - sponsored by a member: AED 4,750
- Table of 10 - sponsored by a non-member: AED 5,750
- Table of 10 - Embassy of Canada: AED 4,750
- Table of 10 - Schools: AED 4,750
Cut-off date: September 10, 2023
Special Room Rates (Per Room/Per Night):
- Superior Rooms at AED 450 net single occupancy with breakfast
- Superior Rooms at AED 500 net double occupancy with breakfast
- Staycation packages inclusive of Yas Park access with kids less than 11 years free should you wish to bring your family and stay longer at the rate of AED 900 per night minimum of 2-night stay with 2-day unlimited park access.
Please contact, Elyssa Batoy, Sales Manager of Marriott Hotel Al Forsan Abu Dhabi at T: +971 2 201 4000 M: +971 56 401 8786 E: firstname.lastname@example.orgClick below to view the previous Maple Leaf Ball: